Today we share about the classification and production process of commonly used invisible zippers, because we are a zipper manufacturer with 20 years of industry experience and have our own zipper factory, let's do a brief sharing.
• Normally，Invisible zippers can be divided into fabric tape and lace tape
- Lace tapesare usually used on skirts and wedding dresses, mosquito nets, etc;
- fabric tapesare usually used on quilts, pillows and trousers, etc.
The invisible zipper is usually a zipper that has already been shaped, fitted with top stop, bottom stop and slider, and can be sewn directly onto the garment.
• For some of our customers that need long chain zippers to do secondary processing for bedding, bags and other products, they usually order long chain zippers to make the finished types according to their need.
Production of zippers
• Main production process: zipperteeth forming – zipper tape forming – zipper sewing - ironing – dyeing (or raw color) - winding - packaging
• In order toproduce smooth, strong and useful zippers, please pay attention to the following points, which are very important in the production process:
Grade of raw material: manufacturers often decide whether to use AA grade monofilament material or A grade monofilament material according to their need so that reduce the production cost.
Zipper forming: please pay attention to control the width of the zipper chain when forming the zipper chain, otherwise the zipper teeth it is very easy to lose teeth and we cannot run it smooth.
In the production of zipper chain, we will use special width testing machine to control the zipper width and thickness strictly.
Zipper sewing: When sewing the zipper chain and the zipper tape together, it is important to note that
*the quality of the stitching threads will determine whether the finished zippers will contain a lot of lint on the surface and whether the zippers are firm;
*the quality of the stitches will determine whether the zippers will look rough or flat, pinhole obvious or concealed, easy to drop or tense;
*the tightness of the stitching threads on the machine will also directly affect whether the finished zipper will be flat or not.
Zipper ironing: This part is to iron the zipper and make it beautiful. Drying the moisture and oil steam on the zipper can effectively prevent deformation or mildew when the zipper is stored.
Zipper sample inspection: After the zippers have been produced, we will conduct sampling inspection of the zippers and sliders for tension testing, torsion testing, reciprocation testing, etc.
Zipper winding and packing: Winding and packaging are usually done at the same time to prevent the zippers from loosening and wrinkling during transportation. We also accept customized packaging according to our customers’ needs.
Above notes on invisible zipper production are only part of the content,
we have a full range of videos and text material,if you need more zipper production solutions you are Welcome to contact us Email: firstname.lastname@example.org